Thursday, January 12, 2012




EXAM TIME

Examinations are stress filled even for those parents whose children are grown up and can manage on their own. Our kids undergo preparation anxiety while we are filled with self doubt. Am I giving enough nutrition , a patient hearing , encouragement so that he exerts his brain cells and memory to the utmost? While I wrestle with these questions I do my best saying "Beta Study" at regular intervals when my teen son starts mooning over this or that. And here's an interesting recipe from the newspaper for kids studying for the boards:
Broccoli-peas soup-
Take some Broccoli , 100 gms shelled peas ,
1 small piece of ginger, 1 small onion and
2 small potatoes . Boil in a pressure cooker with a tumbler of water and teaspoonful of salt. Blend and serve hot with a dash of lemon.






No comments:

Post a Comment